Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ducky Baby Wipes Package

Hello my friends!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Today I did a project for the latest Peachy Keen Challenge.  Anything goes is the challenge this week.  I LOVE anything goes challenges.  That's when I can use some of the ideas that are bouncing around my head!  I have been wanting to make a baby shower decoration using a package of wipes.  I was inpired by Miss Emma's Snowman popcorn project from the 12 Days of Christmas which you can see here.  The face is a Peachy Keen 4" stamp.  I used a small package of baby wipes and an infant hat.




Supplies I Used:
PKK-15 4" Penguin Face  -  Peachy Keen Stamps
Teeny Tag Greetings and dies  -  My Creative Time
Gypsy Wanderings for wings cut @ 5"
Baby Wipes small refill package
Infant cap
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Scattered Straw Distress Ink
Black Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents
Sparkly brads and Twine
Copics - Y04, YR68, R39
Celebrate It Ribbon  -  Michaels
Chalk for cheeks
White Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my duckies!  Have a great weekend.
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)




16 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so damn adorable Cathryn, love love love it!

Glora said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These are the cutest EVER and I totally will have to use this idea. I made up some of the snowmen like Emma did for one of the sneak peeks next week (I completely used her idea and will giving her credit), but this is TOTALLY original and FABULOUS girl, way to take an idea and make it your own!!!!!!! I LOVE them!!! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute Cathryn...

Gina said...

These are so adorable! Love them.
Babi96 at aol dot com

Kate said...

OMG So Adorable. I love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your project is sooo ADORABLE Cathryn!GORGEOUS job my friend!:)

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun project! This is just too cute for words!!! Love that giant Peachy face!

Sherrie K. said...

These are just adorable!!! Love the PK face:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

These are too cute for words Cathryn! I absolutely adore what you did with these!! They are just the CUTEST! I saw Emma's take on this with the popcorn packs, and this one with the wipes is perfect! I'll definitely have to make some of these for baby gifts!! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Cathryn!! Phenomenal!!

Hugs,
Tracey

Rosie said...

WOW!! adorbale

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

these are freaking adorable !!! what an awesome gift idea !!! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

VICTORIA said...

Just adorable what a wonderful idea!!! :)

Jeri said...

Love this project. I too was inspired by the 12 days of Christmas tissue snowman and made some to give away. Now I've got to make some of these baby wipes. I just have to find someone having a baby. LOL

Jennie Garcia said...

What an awesome idea!! Is so well made!! Really CUTE!! Adorable!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Fantastic idea. This is a great gift idea for anyone expceting a little one. Great job.

Leanne said...

Absolutely TO cute!!! Such a great idea and a awesome gift idea! You are just one crafty chick! Thanks for playing along with Peachy Keen's challenge! Big Hugs!!! Leanne

ps did you see my message I left on fb for you? Thank you soooooooo much for the card it was the sweetest thing and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!! LOVE YOU!!!