Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome Baby Boy Card - Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time

Today is a new Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time.  The challenge for this time is to Use ANY older cartridge USING YOUR CRICUTS & make any project of YOUR choice!
I made a baby card using Emma's stamp set All Star Baby.

Supplies:
All Star Baby stamp set  -  My Creative Time
PK-651 Just Baby Faces 1 1/8"  -  Peachy Keen Stamps
B is for Boy and Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridges
Baby Boy Stack  -  DCWV
Shore Twine  -  The Twinery
Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Copic Markers YG00, B23
Black and White Gelly Roll Pens
Glossy Accents
Brad from my stash

Please join along with us for the Throwback Thursday challenge and link your project up over at My Creative Time.  While your over there take a look at the projects the Design Team has made!
Thanks for coming by and have a fabulous day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

14 comments:

Josie0602 said...

How cute is that baby??? I LOVE this card and I love how you did the eyes! Makes me want to pinch his little cheeks!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is adorable Cathryn!
Love that sweet baby face :)
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my isn't that baby just ADORABLE! I LOVE what you did with his eyes! Great idea with that stamp tooo ~ it fits perfectly in that corner! The fish is a brad...CLEVER! As always ~ LOVE it!

Jennie Garcia said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE how you colored the face!! So adorable!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - this is just DARLING!!! I just LOVE it!!! I'm SOOO glad you joined us at Peachy Keen this week!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, what a super sweet little baby card. It is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! You are AMAZING my friend, simply AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

Rosie said...

OMG this is adorable!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Love those baby blue eyes! Darling card.

Unknown said...

how many ways can i say adorable? love the card. thanks for sharing.

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Momof4inArlington said...

Such an adorable little face, right down to the pacifier! I love the shape of this card, and your color/paper choices.

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on your card. The baby turned out so cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tammy said...

Darling card. Love those eyes and your card shape.

Cassandra said...

Way to go...TOP 3!!!! Wahoo :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

OMG Cathryn!How cute is he! love it! You did an awesome job as usual. hugs

Nancy