Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What's Shakin! Water Bottle Hangers

Good Morning!
Today I made some water bottle hangers with a pocket on the back to hold some iced tea mix.  I am entering this into the current PKS Color/Photo Inspiration Challenge you can see here.
I took my inspiration from the huge burst of flowers in the photo and picked some background paper full of flowers.
I used the PKS April 2014 stamp of the month set.  I do not normally receive the stamp set of the month from PKS but I LOVE flamingos, so I ordered it right away!
I enjoyed using my copics to color these pretty ladies!  Lots of beautiful pinks!!!
I used the Wine Bottle Tag die from Papertrey Ink to make the hangers.  I cut an extra lower portion for the back and glued 3 of the edges.  I tucked in two iced tea packets to go with the "What's Shakin" sentiment.

My Supplies:
PKSC-28 April 2014  -  Peachy Keen Stamps
Wine Bottle Tag die  -  Papertrey Ink
Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Harvest Gold card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Glam Pink Stickles, Glossy Accents, Enamel Accents
Gems  -  Momenta
Trim  -  Michaels
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink

I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you soon.

7 comments:

Will said...

These have such a nice feel to them! TFS Cat!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are so cute Cathryn!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Cindy Beland said...

Such an AWESOME idea Cathryn, SUPER JOB!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

GiGi said...

This is fabulous! Those flamingo's look fabulous on the tag! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

C&M Creations said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!

jessica said...

These are so super AWESOME Cathryn!!! LOVE your take on the color challenge and perfect paper to match the photo inspiration!
These are so adorable! So glad to see you playing along with the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge!!!!