Thursday, February 19, 2015

You Are My Happy Place/Reason to Smile Cards

Hello to Everyone!
For Today's project I have some girlie versions of the card I posted Yesterday.
 This time I used some adhesive backed foam on the cards.  I love how it gave them extra "sparkly" dimension.
 I used the negative of the foam die cut to make this version.
My Supplies:
Phrase Play #1 die and stamp sets  -  Papertrey Ink
Beautiful Life 6x6 Paper Pad  -  Echo Park
Confetti 6x6 Paper Pad  -  Kaisercraft
Tropical Teal and Hawaiian Shores card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Brads  -  Martha Stewart Crafts
Trims  -  Recollections
Adhesive Backed Foam

Have a great day!  See you soon!

1 comment:

Kim H said...


Awe Cathryn ~ these are just darling!! I LVOE how you took the negative and made a totally new card with it! BEAUTIIFULLY done as always!